Xi Safety is a Registered Employment Agency in the Province of Alberta (License #341631). We are constantly prequalifying and registering our company with major oil and gas corporations. We do this heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
– No safety registration fees. You are covered under Xi Safety’s membership in ISNetworld.
– No fees for invoicing systems such as Cortex.
– Competitive industry rates. You always know Xi Safety’s % of the invoice.
– Cash flow. We absorb the 90-day invoicing cycle and pay you monthly.
– Administrative, invoicing, billing and company setup.
– Backup support to help you solve issues in the field with sound advice.
– Discounts on online training for common industrial tickets including GHS, TDG, Ground Disturbance and more.
– Civil/Construction Managers
– Safety Inspectors
– Environmental Inspectors
– Security Experts
– Safety Managers
– Pipeline Construction Inspectors
– Administrative Professionals
Pipelines, Forestry, Heavy Industrial Construction, Oil Sands, Drilling & Completions, Armed Forces, Fire and Police Services backgrounds.
Trades: Journeymen, Journeymen Red Seal.
Engineering: P. Eng., ASET Tech Designations.
Environmental: EP/Ept or other CECAB designations
Medical: OFA III, EMR, EMT-A, Paramedic, Occupational Nurse.
Inspection: CWB 1/2, NACE, API, CSA Z662 etc.
Supervisory Experience: A combination of education and experience that includes progressively responsible positions.
Journeymen Trades: Including but not limited to: Welder, Electrician, Pipefitter, Carpenter, Labourer, Rig Technician, Heavy Equipment Operator, etc. Armed Forces: Corporals, Leading Seamen and up.
4 Year Degree: Engineering Disciplines, Health & Safety, Environmental Disciplines, Social Sciences, Project Management, Construction Management,
2 Year Diploma: Health & Safety, Engineering Disciplines, Avionics Technology, Paramedical, Environmental Engineering, Welding Technologist, NDT Technician.
– H2s Alive (ENFORM)
– First Aid/CPR + AED
– Ground Disturbance Level 2
– Pipeline Construction Safety Training (PCST)
AAPI 1169 Pipeline Construction Inspection 2017
– NCSO, CSO, OHS CERTIFICATE, CRSP, IDipNEBOSH, and all applicable training certificates (WHMIS/CSTS or PSTS, H2S Alive, First Aid/CPR, GD2, etc.)
– Limited liability company, GST Number, PLPD Insurance @ $2,000,000, WCB, and $2,000,000 Commercial General Liability Insurance, Late model pickup 4×4, communication package
– 7-10+ years in a Senior pipeline safety/environment lead role, 5 years experience for intermediate roles, 15-20+ years as a Senior Security Consultant and 3 years+ as a Health and Safety Administrator.
– You must have significant experience and SKA’s in pipeline construction work.
– Must be willing to submit to a pre-access drug screening test and be willing to abide by the Xi Safety Code of Ethics.
These are medium-term contracts (4-12 months). We thank all candidates in advance for applying, but please ensure you meet the above requirements before submitting a resume online.
Send the following information to us:
1. Resume, cover letter and three references.
2. Insurances, incorporation documents and WCB Clearance
3. Copies of safety designations and industry training tickets