• Oversee, schedule and arrange crew work daily , cooperating with other team members as necessary.
• Review all project activities, work equipment and sites every day confirming work is performed to
company standards as well as to the latest OSHA regulations and standards.
• Locate, calculate and designate job site locations as well as equipment and job site structure locations as needed.
• Work with other necessary personnel and supervisors to ensure all site and crew activities are in sync.
• Delegate jobs to crew members as determined by their capabilities and the general requirements of
specific work projects and site parameters.
• Meet with other managers/supervisors and necessary personnel as required in order to fully resolve conflicts, complications and other issues according to company and client standards/requirements.
• Train new crew members whenever they join the team and provide workers with continuing education according to the latest industry requirements in order that all work meets the most current specifications.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Five years’ experience in supervisory/foreman position
• Able to give direction and make decisions related to finances, the company’s reputation and
• Able to read blueprints
• Ability to work in high-stress conditions and quickly changing environments
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
• High school diploma or its equivalent