As a company, Xi possess the knowledge and experience necessary to help your project succeed. We provide several levels of Labour services :
Semi Skilled Labour – 1+ years of experience ,Fall Protection trained, able to identify scaffolding types and have experience using ladders safely. Skilled labourers may be asked to complete a wide range of tasks. but not limited to it:
- They can operate basic equipment
- Are able to work independently with advanced skill set.
- Work in Demolition, cement finishing, concrete restoration, and stripping forms.
- Assists in steel stud framing, wood framing, drywall procedures, painting preparation, insulation, and waterproofing.
- Operate equipment on construction site, work from heights and in confined spaces (only if trained and certified).
- Digging, operating a wheelbarrow and dollies.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, dewatering, pressure washing, operating a leaf blower, and other general site cleanup.
- Manual handling of material
- Acting as a spotter for equipment
- Counterbalanced forklift-certified (other equipment upon request-we certify our workers in majority of mobile and aerial equipment)
- Jackhammer, Vacuuming (changing bags, filters, create a dustless environment)
- Pressure washing
- Operating a leaf blower, gas and electric
- Installs insulation and vapour barrier
- Assist in waterproofing
- Knowledge in measuring and snapping lines and assisting in layout
- Skilled Trades helper
General Labour: Work in construction, manufacturing or other physically demanding jobs such as cleaning and landscaping. General Labour work consists with the following but is not limited to:
• Mopping and general housekeeping
• Operating a pallet jack
• Manual handling of material and manual dexterity
• Assist trades on site with other duties and follow directions from the site supervisor.