BUILT TO EXACTING STANDARDS AND QUALITY WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER THIS UNIT TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR TACTICAL AND SPORTS EQUIPMENT STERILIZATION NEEDS
Safety Approval: In addition to internal quality assurance procedures, each unit is individually inspected and approved by CSA designated agency to achieve CSA Standard SPE-1000-09 for electrical products.
• Industrial strength PLC controls ozone generation, distribution, destruction and monitors components. No failure-prone circuit boards utilized.
• Advanced ozone destruct technology: Ensures that ozone has reverted back to oxygen before
the doors can be opened by the operator. Meets OSHA and MOL requirements.
• Electronic door lock: Door automatically locks during operation. Unit won’t operate without door
• Circuit verification: Machine will not operate if safety component failure is detected.
• Stainless Steel chamber: Ozone resistant stainless steel leaves no room for leakage or corrosion.
• Ozone-resistant door seal: EPDM seals around the single-sheet solid steel door.
Ozone is more effective than chlorine in destroying viruses and bacteria and there are no harmful residuals that need to be removed after ozonation because ozone decomposes rapidly.
Kill up to 99.99% of pathogens and viruses on Masks and other PPE equipment utilizing a chemical-free, dry ozone process.
Dimensions: Exterior: 48″ width x 34″ depth x 64″ height
Interior: 47.5” x 29” x 46.5”
Fits through standard 32” door
Weight: Approx 500 lbs