At Xi Safety, we are delivering Value by providing:
Our Clients, (corporate and individuals) with access to cutting edge training and records management technology utilizing mobile devices , allowing for a significant reduction in the old ways of paper records ,
We live according to these two principles, and ten tenets.
Principle #1: Walk the talk. – Actions matter more than words. Say what you will do, and do it.
Principle #2: Deliver results the right way. – Do it the right way, not the easy way.
1. Stand up for safety, quality and reliability.
– We value the courage it takes to speak up about risks when the crowd is blind to them.
2. Remove barriers to working safely.
– Safe work outcomes are achieved when workers are equipped to do it right the first time.
3. Identify problems and deal with them before they become emergencies.
– We would rather stop for something small than get stopped by something much larger.
4. Recognize limitations of equipment, materials and people.
– Equipment, materials, people, and processes all have their failure modes.
5. Comply with all applicable rules and regulations.
– We will comply with all applicable regulations to generate an honest return for our stakeholders.
6. Address abnormal conditions with a solution in mind.
– Abnormal conditions or behaviors must be addressed with a solution in mind.
7. Balance quality, safety and integrity with speed, cost and quantity.
– We believe the truest rate of return should consider both the direct costs of production and the indirect costs associated with reputation, quality, environmental impacts, and our social license to operate.
8. Consider other options and perspectives as equally valid as our own.
– All perspectives are valid: some are more informed, or others have a fresh set of eyes.
9. Guard our own safety and that of others.
– Everyone has the right to get home safely and enjoy what matters to them the most.
10. Strengthen the weakest link in the chain.
– If the learner hasn’t learned, the teacher hasn’t taught.